This post is about an offer by Google:
How to boost your business, with Google Tag Manager
If you could collect reliable data from your entire website and all your domains, do you think you would be able to make more knowledgeable decisions and better marketing campaign execution?
Me too. So, I've found a way to do this using Google Audience Analytics and Tag Manager to squeeze some visitor data from your websites.
Here's why you should use Google Tag Manager:
1. Google Tag Manager is easy, leaving more time and money to spend on your marketing campaigns.
2. You get dependable data and demographics - Overview (overview of traffic by age and gender), Age (traffic by age ranges), and Gender (traffic by gender)
In the areas of Interests, take your pick:
- Overview (overview of traffic by affinity and other categories)
- Affinity Categories (behavior by affinity categories)
- In-Market Categories (behavior by in-market categories)
- Other Categories (behavior by other interest categories)
Chances are, you don't have time to add this to your website, we get it. You're know website guru. We've obviously have a mutual benefit here, so I've decided to offer our service for adding Google Tag Manager to your Website, so you can learn more about your website visitors. If you need help, contact us on our website. Ask about other requirements and how you can keep your business connected with visitors.
"You'll know it works, because you'll receive weekly report graphics with details from Google Analytics. The choice is yours, add Google Tag Manager to your website, or guess who visited your website." – Head Honcho
Make a brand difference.
add affinity age analytics appeal audience behavior brand business campaign categories complaint consultants consumers data date department develop difference experience gender gibron google help home in-market interest keep manager marketing oevae offer overview page people power products range report service tag traffic users value view visitors web website williams work
created at TagCrowd.com